Skip to main content

search not working in pagination.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #2254 by gsmiphone
Hi
koopjeaanbieding.nl/aanbiedingen

in this page we have pagination each of 100 feeds. and you could notice at the header we have a search. if we search only page page from 100 feeds it is showing the result. what feed has in second page are not coming by search.

we made the search by product title.

could you kindly check please?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #2257 by redactie
You are using joomla search ( and there feeds refers to the rss-feeds you can include in joomla)

www.affiliatefeeds.nl/en/46-general/3072-searching.html

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #2262 by gsmiphone
in groupn on page ( koopjeaanbieding.nl/groupon-deals ) will it still show search result from other shop? is it possible?

in group on page on kept select0 only groupon still that search could show feed from other shop in groupon page?

More
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #2263 by robidos
in oder to do a global search, or to provide a searchbox that can search according to the settings you want, you can make a dummy menu in the joomla menu manager, and add a dummy menu item, and fix that ID by using it as your Default ID.

this way you can use the dummy menu item (Datafeeds ยป Menu to display feed items) filter options by

- leaving it blank: will search every active feed
- providing the filters options you want to use, but dont forget to add the new stuff too ;)

and by dummy i mean, you dont have to display the menu as a module.

@bram
the page "3072-searching.html" is for normal users, pro users need to add a hidden q10 and q11 ? because those paramaters only work correctly (in the second page) in my dropdowns dayhopper telecom

and is renaming done ? i recalled something about renaming it?
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by robidos.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #2270 by gsmiphone
hi
first of all thank you very much for your help always and as usual.

only i couldn't understood where to put the q10 & q11? below is the different shops i have with pagination but the above search is only able to find the first page feeds not from the second page onwards. could you kindly let me know please how to solve the problem?

koopjeaanbieding.nl/autos-motoren-fietsen
koopjeaanbieding.nl/bloemen-en-cadeaus
koopjeaanbieding.nl/entertainment-en-ontspanning

Time to create page: 1.347 seconds