How to change currency_sign symbol

More
8 years 6 months ago #3973 by redactie
I'm lost,

all fields should be updates on each import

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #3975 by g9752430
Once the URL is created, even if the database settings are changed to allow a longer URL, existing product URLs do not get updated, only new products are assigned longer URL. That's my experience anyway.

Where can I see a list of all the product feed URL's please? I searched in articles but they don't appear to be listed there...

More
8 years 6 months ago #3976 by redactie
the url/href in the dataitems table is not the url you see on your site, it is the affiliate url pointing to the external webshop.

the url's on the frontend are generated on the fly, based on the settings in your menu. The url you see is a concatenation of the categories ( Selectx ) fields defined in the menu settings ( menu options ab )

Thus www.example.com/store/{Select1}/{Select3}/{Select4 }

The select fields are the fields you see in the dataitems table and those are updated on each import.

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #3977 by cool410
Just change the
Code:
€ to £
or the currency required
it works fine for pounds .
in the field on the page menu.
String opitons
after you save the page
Code:
£
will change to the sign of £
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by cool410. Reason: typo

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #3979 by g9752430
@cool410, thanks but Bram has already explained this part.

@bram, thank you for the explanation. Would you mind clarifying as to where the url which launch when "read more..." is clicked on the product pages are stored and if all these URLS can be exported?

Also when viewing a 'product page' I can see modules I assigned only to be visible on the 'product feed' menu item (using the "Menu Assignment" found within the Modules: Custom HTML settings). For the main its fine that these show on product pages, but if I wanted to assign a module to one product page in particular I cannot figure out how this can be done...? I'm curious as to where all these product pages can be found in the back-end.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by g9752430.

More
8 years 6 months ago #3980 by cool410
I am not really the one to ask . As it usually takes me hours to find anything.
Bram is the whiz kid.
This is a fantastic program and I use most as the default works fine.
The URL's as far as I know are related to the Data feed that you are indexing on that page/s.

The only thing I miss in this Program would be the option to enable/disable
individual items from the "Browse Items" list.

Time to create page: 0.445 seconds