Skip to main content

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments

More
8 years 10 months ago #3747 by Dolcevia
The component works fine except when I want to browse between pages of products I am getting the following error. I tried updating all my extensions and updating assets but it has not helped so far.
Please check url :
www.dolcevia.com/nl/italiaanse-producten/start20
Error :
Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/ygwipvbg/public_html/nl/components/com_datafeeds/models/items.php on line 648

Also quick question : If I don't want google to index the shop pages, is it enough just to set the menu item of the shop to noindex/nofollow? or do I need to update this in the robots.txt file too?

Thanks, Elisabeth

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #3749 by redactie
Hi

I tried to reproduce your problem, however I can't using the latest component and joomla 2.5 version.

did you redefine your pagestring?
It's in your menu configuration, tab 'string options', the last field. It should contain 2 times a %s

anyother remark : your website displays warnings/errors, in general that a bad idea for a production site. Have your server configured to log errors to the a file instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dolcevia

More
8 years 10 months ago #3750 by redactie

Dolcevia wrote:
Also quick question : If I don't want google to index the shop pages, is it enough just to set the menu item of the shop to noindex/nofollow? or do I need to update this in the robots.txt file too?

the nodindex/nofollow should do the job for google, however not all bots use that meta tag. So to be sure add it to the robots.txt as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dolcevia

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds