Skip to main content

other deal in other page possible?

More
11 years 1 month ago #2072 by gsmiphone
Now i fill in "dagaanbiedingen" everywhere by "Select 0/Group" here koopjeaanbieding.nl/administrator/index....eeds&c=datafeeds BUT if i put there "Groupon" for groupon deals can it show it on separate page named "Groupon Deals" ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2073 by redactie
sure,

there is a 'flter' section in the menu configuration. Use select0 and 'groupon' ( without quotes) as filter

and Select0 and '-groupon' to exclude

However it would make more sence to use the feed name ( that's the top right field in the feed configuration) to filter.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2077 by gsmiphone
Hi
this is our koopjeaanbieding.nl/administrator admin url. could you tell me where you mean this to do? could you give me the url please? we want to keep the current deal too along with the gropon deal in another page.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2078 by redactie
It's all in the 'Filter options' of the menu

koopjeaanbieding.nl/index.php/dagaanbiedingen-2

More
11 years 1 month ago #2091 by gsmiphone
OK thanks for your help. i have two more questions please assist.

1) how to put the other feed of groupon in koopjeaanbieding.nl/index.php/groupon-deals this tab ?

2) could we make the url koopjeaanbieding.nl/index.php/groupon-deals this to koopjeaanbieding.nl/groupon-deals this ?

More
11 years 1 month ago #2094 by redactie

gsmiphone wrote: OK thanks for your help. i have two more questions please assist.

1) how to put the other feed of groupon in koopjeaanbieding.nl/index.php/groupon-deals this tab ?

Sure, either
  1. add the other feeds with merchant names like 'groupon:dail feed', 'groupon:travel' in the feed configuration. The part after the ':' is stripped during parsing so the feed name in the item will be groupon
  2. add the other feeds to the filter using a comma separated list groupon,groupon travel' here the feed names in the feed configuration are 'groupon travel' without ':'

gsmiphone wrote: 2) could we make the url koopjeaanbieding.nl/index.php/groupon-deals this to koopjeaanbieding.nl/groupon-deals this ?

That's a joomla setting, see the configuration settings of joomla and for example : docs.joomla.org/Enabling_Search_Engine_F...EF%29_URLs_on_Apache

Time to create page: 0.553 seconds