Skip to main content

All items are getting deleted

More
11 years 2 months ago #1907 by MichielStr
All of a sudden, all items are being deleted when running the cron/update. So if there is a merchant with 1000 items and I run the update, all 1000 items (and merchant) have disappeared from the dataitems-table afterwards. All items are fastly disappearing from the database!

Has anybody got any ideas what might be causing this? I have turned off the cronjob because otherwise I will have no items left by tomorrow...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #1908 by redactie

MichielStr wrote:
Has anybody got any ideas what might be causing this? I have turned off the cronjob because otherwise I will have no items left by tomorrow...

Without details no solution.

Import of an item is skipped if the item title is empty.

More
11 years 2 months ago #1909 by MichielStr
Bram,

What kind of details would you require? I have not recently made any changes to the import scripts (feedcron.php/feedsql.php) nor to feeds.php.

My dB account still has the correct insert/update/delete rights. My server has not been compromised.

I started noticing that my 'daily offers' items were disappearing. These are updated once a day. Then I started checking regular/bigger feeds. Each time I press 'Now' behind the individual feeds, the data of that specific merchant disappears from the dataitems table completely.

When I press 'Fetch feed' from within the feed's screen, the information is properly fetched.

Again, please let me know what other info you need.

More
11 years 2 months ago #1912 by redactie
2.4 million records?

could that be right?

More
11 years 2 months ago #1913 by MichielStr
Yes, indeed. But going down... ;)

More
11 years 2 months ago #1914 by redactie
unless you are very sure what you are doing that's way to much

I suspect database connection issues as possible source of the problems.

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds