Skip to main content
If you report a bug please specify the joomla and component version.

Component doesn't understand Russian letter D

More
9 years 8 months ago #3336 by pozitifffm
Hello.
I recently started using affiliates datafeeds and encountered such a problem:
No component or module menu do not understand Russian letter D(Д), but rather turns so that when they met the letter d component simply truncates the following text.
In an attachment, is the front of the screen action component. The caption text should be "FM модулятор Supra SFM-17U", but as you can see as soon as the letter D, the text with her ​​clipped. This bug I see in the bottom of the unit product, the title of the item, as well as the menu.
Help me, please))))
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #3337 by redactie
I can't reproduce your problem.

i created a dummy csv feed using your text and imported it

j3.gryla.eu/rus

is it possible that the 'D' is not encoded correctly in your feed? (encoding problems are a bitch, might be very difficult to find the problem)

otherwise send me the feed url

More
9 years 8 months ago #3338 by pozitifffm
Thank you very much for your participation, but I have some reason this problem persists. But I use the import via XML
I see that your example is no such problem, but I have some reason it is still present. What is interesting in the admin when importing all rows are displayed correctly, and the site only to the letter D
Link to xml pf.tradedoubler.com/export/export?myFeed...at=14037867152338282

More
9 years 7 months ago #3343 by mosya
Hello! I have the same problem with the XML files. The Russian д is not encoded. The rest of the word including the letted д is omited, so you get "Accomo" instead of "Accomodation".
Also I notited, than the capital letter Д is encoded correctly, as it's always at the beginning (so when it comes to "Dome" everything is ok, when it comes to "Mode", I get just "Mo").
Bram, please help us with the issue, I cannot use CSV feeds here.

Time to create page: 0.701 seconds