Price selection for version 2.5

More
11 years 10 months ago #794 by redactie
will look into that,

it's not trival since the links have to change into a form

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #944 by godfather
hi how could i have the price sort out of the SEF url ? cause ive aded some article to my site and the price sort options are breaking the view of this article!! and the aticle which ive added should be shown only on the first page not in all pages (on first levle only)!!
ive read ur comment in the modul code "# if you want the price out of the SEF url create a custom router.php"
but the question is how could i realize that in the router.php
thank u

More
11 years 9 months ago #945 by redactie
Hi,

I don't understand your setup completely.

first to joomla internally there is no difference between sef and non-sef url's. Unless you are 'abusing' the system there shouldn't be a difference.

Using the price range module or price range url's shouldn't have impact on articles. simply because these links do not point to joomla articles ( bugs and html error could distort a page, however it's unlikely that sef url's have impact here)

How and where did you add an article? Are you using an external sef component?

creating a custom router is not supported yet. you could edit the existing router.php, there is a for loop at line 53 it says 9+2, remove the +2.

More
11 years 9 months ago #946 by godfather
no am not using any external component...
let say ive added an artikel to
" www.mysite/shoes/ballerinas.html
in the modul of article i set the level to 0 cuz i need the artikle on all pages of pagination
and it works fine on all pagination ..
but now when i sorting for example "to 50" the allias for the article in the html is turning to "<!-- shoes-ballerinas-50 -->" so the alliase of the artikle doesnt match any more!!

but for example by the sorting modul in "highest price" etc.. the alliase doesnt change in the html so the artikle apear on it..

did u understand what i mean ?

More
11 years 9 months ago #947 by redactie
(following applies to the version for joomla 1.5 and 2.5 even with different methods for the price selection)

ok now I got it, I think, deseffing won't help you.

The idea is as follow : sort options, like highest price first etc, are variations of the same page(s) so shouldn't be indexed. Therefor it are query parameters 9?q=x&s=y etc).

the price selection is a different page with a different subset. trousers.html is not the same as trousers/to+50euro.html

therefor the module treats them as different pages requiring a different article.

sure this is arbitrary you could consider the price-subpages as variations of the same page, however then I would consider 'noindexing' them.

unfortunately I can't threat the price selection parameters differently as I do with the pagination parameters ( startx.html)

More
11 years 5 months ago #1425 by Koenus
Whenever i select this menu in the datefeeds module it creates a bullet list. Is it possible to integrate this pricerange into for example the ajax menu's drop down menus ? Cant figure it out myself.

Time to create page: 0.440 seconds